Swim with dolphins- PV vs. Cabo?

CaliforniaMama

Spectators cannot take pictures. They don't allow it. They take tons of pictures and are very good quality. I highly suggest you buy them and consider it part of the cost of the excursion. You won't be disappointed in their shots. They are awesome. If you have one favorite, buy the print for about $20 or so. If you see several you want, buy the cd for $99 that they put 10 of your favorite images on plus several stock photos. Click on this picture below and it will take you to my album on webshots so you can see the photos. The first page has many stock photos and all the rest with my kids are the last 2 pages of my webshots album. All the others in between are from my cruise.

2030230160040669306S500x500Q85.jpg

• 2 months later...
(Kerry's girls) - Wildlife Connection - PV Wild Dolphin swim

I know they book with cruise passengers because it is on their website and I also talked to Eduardo (owner) about it. It sounded like for cruise passengers they may do a pick-up just outside terminal area. Needs to be first thing AM because that is the time when the dolphins are available and most receptive.

I am sure they will e-mail back and forth with you to set up how and where.

I had done some research before I left for PV. Have been there quite a few times so have done most of the "best" tours, and was looking for something a little different. I printed off a copy of their webpage with contact numbers and called and talked to them directly when I got to PV. They honored the advance internet booking rate for me and I set it up to meet them directly at the marina. Our marina time was 9:15 @ Obermar (sp) across from Westin in marina area. Any taxi driver can find it - should be no more than $40 - $60 MP (about $5.00 US) per cab from just outside terminal area if you do it yourself. 10 minutes or less to get there depending on traffic.

If I was going to book this for a cruise excursion I would allow Wildlife Connection to tell me the best way - timing to do it. The nice thing is it is an AM tour so no worries about getting back to the ship in time. They may even have others on your ship booked.

Also, I would put your mind at ease about dealing with them, payment, etc. In fact Eduardo didn't even take our money until after tour was over - I had to remind him we hadn't paid in advance. Very nice man and when I called the number listed on webpage I'm pretty sure it was his wife I talked to. Both of them speak excellent English and I would not hesitate to book with a CC if that was easiest. Got the totally trustworthy vibe - just so you know.

I've attached a couple of pics of us in the water with the dolphins to give you an idea of how close (but safe) and thrilling it is. Your girls will love it!

Can't thank you enough for all your info. You were right about Wildlife Connection - it was the excursion of a lifetime. Lots of swimming with the dolphins, and even those who didn't want to get in the water got a great dolphin show. First class all the way.

Thank you!

Best,

Mia

Archived