Changing tables in the public bathrooms?

No Nap Nattie

I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any changing tables in any of the public bathrooms on the NCL Jewel? This is the first time cruising NCL with toddler, but third NCL cruise. Never needed to notice before on previous NCL cruises. We were on the Carnival Miracle a few years back & they only had one bathroom with a changing table (and a diaper genie I might add) that was bythe MDR which was very nice for a quick change after dinner before the show. But last year on the Carnival Glory there were none, so I don't expect to find one on every ship. But knowing ahead of time would save us from having to go back to the cabin or God for bid changing her in all her glory out on deck:o.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

To answer my own question, YES, there are changing tables in the public restroom on the NCL Jewel. They are located in the handicapped bathrooms out side of the main dining rooms, Azura & Tsar. There is also one on deck 12 outside of the Kids Club. The bathrooms all have signs on the doors stating that there is a changing table inside. :)

FWIW, not your question, but there are NO changing tables in public restrooms on RCI's Freedom of the Seas, and my understanding is that there are none on any of the RCI ships. This would be very inconvenient.

That is good to know. Thanks! Would love for my next cruise to be an RCI Freedom class or maybe Oasis/Allure. Hopefully by my next cruise I won't need to worry about diapers :D.

The Oasis had a fully stocked changing table in the ladies bathroom in the pool area. That was the only changing table I saw the entire cruise.

If you have a little one who can stand, you could take a few pull ups with you or those new huggies that are like pull ups but come in smaller sizes. I often put a regular diaper on my son while he is standing in a public restroom instead of using a changing table. I realize that if the diaper has more than urine in it, this isn't an option, lol.

Archived