Late but trying (Stingrays in GC)

WillieBluffU

Trying to get on a Nativeway trip for April 6th...emailed them twice and have not heard back from them.

Emailed Soto's just now and waiting to hear from them.

Couple of questions for those in the know.

1. Is there a difference between Stingray City and Stingray Sandbar, or all they both the same place? If different places which is better?

2. Does Nativeway sell out? It looks like Capt. Bryan is sold out for the morning of the 6th.

3.Any experience with Soto's?

4. Have I waited to late and just need to book with Carnival?

Thanks yall...this place is the best.

You can probably book at the pier, although there are 4 large ships in port that day. Grand Princess, Navigator OTS, Triumph and Dawn Princess. So booking at the pier might be a little tight, but probably not too bad. Your ship gets there first, so if you can get off the ship early you won't fight for tenders. It'll be another story when you leave since 3 of the ships all leave within 30 minutes of on another.

I personally booked with Moby Dick Tours (www.mobydicktours.com) I used them in December and they were fantastic. They somtimes do a morning as well as the afternoon excursion (we're doing afternoon sice we don't get there til noon). But they may do a different tour in the mornings. BTW, the Sandbar and Stingray City are the same place (The locals call it the Sandbar)

If you don't hear from one of the tour operators by Tuesday, book through Carnival. Most of the operators won't reply to an email on a weekend, and I believe in Grand Cayman they recognize Good Friday and Easter, so that could explain the delay.

Trying to get on a Nativeway trip for April 6th...

We are going on April 6th from the NOS. The tour departs 8:30CST (9:30 ship time) and is done at 1:45 CST for the Rays, Reefs, and Rum Point tour.

Try to call. She called the other day to confirm our excursion, so I know their phones work.

Archived