Booking entertainment on the Epic?

scottishgirl87

Only a few days to go until we can book our entertainment on the Epic. I just wondered, we are travelling as 2 couples with 2 separate bookings. Will one of us be able to book entertainment for all 4 of us? Or will we have to login separately and just hope to get a time together?

Each couple/booking must log in and reserve their own entertainment.

If you each do this within the first few days of availability, there should be no problem getting the days/times you want.

For dining, one person can log into their "My NCL" and make reservations for all 4 people. Just remember -- that's the person who will be billed for the meals and have to pay with their credit card to secure the resrvations.

GOOD LUCK!

Each couple/booking must log in and reserve their own entertainment.

If you each do this within the first few days of availability, there should be no problem getting the days/times you want.

For dining, one person can log into their "My NCL" and make reservations for all 4 people. Just remember -- that's the person who will be billed for the meals and have to pay with their credit card to secure the resrvations.

GOOD LUCK!

Thank you!

In regards to dining, I don't think we will pre-book any restaurants as I'm not willing to pay for them upfront. When we are onboard, can we make reservations for all 4 of us but be billed to the 2 separate rooms?

Thank you!

In regards to dining, I don't think we will pre-book any restaurants as I'm not willing to pay for them upfront. When we are onboard, can we make reservations for all 4 of us but be billed to the 2 separate rooms?

Yes. The actual billing isn't done until meal time. The waiter will swipe what ever sea pass cards you give them and splitting the tab is not a problem.

Archived