Oasis Cabin 11594

SATJS

Can anyone that's been in cabin 11594 on Oasis tell me whether it has the pullout sofabed or not? When you look at the deckplan from the "select cabin" stage when making a reservation on the RCCL site it shows the triangle that indicates the sofa bed, but when you look at the deck plan from the RCCL site when not making a reservation the triangle isn't there. I have this cabin reserved for 4 thinking I could put 2 young kids in the sofabed.

Edited by SATJS

Thanks for the reply WeLove2CruiseRCI, I had actually looked at that site (as well as every other site with deck plans I could find) before I posted the question. I'm thinking that all of those other sites get the information from the deck plans area af the RCCL site, so if there's an error there all of the other sites would have the same error. I was hoping someone who had been in the cabin may be able to verify one way or the other. My problem is that the only ocean view balconies left on the cruise are D4, which I could live with except that the price has gone up on this cruise to where the D4 would cost $1200 more than the D1 I have reserved. I guess I'll be calling the TA tomorrow, but I have a feeling I'll be trying to sleep 4 people in a cabin without a sofabed. I also thought that you couldn't book 4 people in a cabin that only had the 2 double beds...

• 4 years later...