RCCL Dive Ops in Belize

whirlybird3

Pretty sure that they use Hugh Parkey:

http://www.hpbelizeadventures.com/

I usually arrange dive trips independent of the Cruise Lines but Belize is different.

If you want to use an independent operator in Belize you must take a fairly long tender to and from Belize City (and then head back out to get to the dive sites).

Hugh Parkey will pick you up directly from the ship. From what I recall, the boat ride is about 30 minutes to the dive center where paperwork is filled out and gear is distributed. It is then a short ride out to the dive sites. After the dives, you return to the dive center to return gear, grab a snack / beverage and look around before returning to the cruise ship. It was a good day which I would repeat again.

Pretty sure that they use Hugh Parkey:

http://www.hpbelizeadventures.com/

I usually arrange dive trips independent of the Cruise Lines but Belize is different.

If you want to use an independent operator in Belize you must take a fairly long tender to and from Belize City (and then head back out to get to the dive sites).

Hugh Parkey will pick you up directly from the ship. From what I recall, the boat ride is about 30 minutes to the dive center where paperwork is filled out and gear is distributed. It is then a short ride out to the dive sites. After the dives, you return to the dive center to return gear, grab a snack / beverage and look around before returning to the cruise ship. It was a good day which I would repeat again.

Thank you for the information :)

Archived