Requesting E299 on the Fantasy Feedback

jus4fun

I am thinking about booking a B2B on the Fantasy and will need to change cabins for the second part of my journey. I have never been in an inside but with a price difference of $500.00 it is definitely a consideration. So I was wondering if anyone could give me feedback on E299. It is aft and right behind the elevators. Any and all comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

We have sailed on the Fantasy before, We will be sailing on it again 11/23/11. Our first time we stayed in a inside cabin and I can say this after staying in a room with a ocean view it makes a big difference! The reason we don't like the inside is because unless you are always setting your alarm to get up in the morning you will never know what time it is. Also if you happen to go into your room to take a nap during the day we found that we never wanted to get out of bed due to the dark.

If I were you I would either spend the money for the ocean view or do some sweet talking and see if they will upgrade you.

Good luck!

So I was wondering if anyone could give me feedback on E299. It is aft and right behind the elevators. Any and all comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

You better check the deckplans or that cabin number again.

E299 is an interior quad but it is not aft. It is forward of the forward starboard set of elevators. The cabin number is "out of sequence" to the rest of the nearby cabins.

Archived