Pre-cruise gift for med cruise?

akswartz85

We'll be on the Magic in about a month with my parents and sister, and I want to put together a little "pre-cruise" gift. I already made luggage tags, but I want to do something else special. We already have the standard europe travel things: money pouch, converters (we'll be in spain for several days before hand), etc. I have found some cute ideas for a Caribbean cruise, but am struggling to think of ideas for Europe! Thanks in advance!

We'll be on the Magic in about a month with my parents and sister, and I want to put together a little "pre-cruise" gift. I already made luggage tags, but I want to do something else special. We already have the standard europe travel things: money pouch, converters (we'll be in spain for several days before hand), etc. I have found some cute ideas for a Caribbean cruise, but am struggling to think of ideas for Europe! Thanks in advance!

I just designed and bought a tote bag with our family name and cruise date on it. It's the parent's first cruise, so the mother-in-law is going to absolutely love it. Something for her to remember it by.

I did everything online from zazzle.

A bag/purse that can go across the chest was always a must for me in Europe. Definitely the safest way to keep your belongings safe in my opinion. The big cities are amazing, but not short of pick pocketers (both my friends got pick pocketed in Rome... at the Vatican).

I found fabric at the quilt store and online with Venice/ Pisa/ Colosseum on it and made pillowcases for my cruise pals. They loved them. I bordered each one in a different color so they knew which one was theirs. You could also use the fabric for tote bags or gift bags.

We used them on the cruise and then everyone had a reminder at home of the fun cruise we had.

A scrapbook is a nice idea if you like to scrap. I also like the tote bag with names on them and you could also have an insulated mug made with date and ship and family name...they can bring their mugs to use for coffee, lemonaide or iced tea...fill and take around.

I just got one of these collapsible water bottles today: http://svmr.co/nqPl When you sign up you get a $10 credit, then you can get 1 bottle for $5 (so free) or 4 for $14 (or only $4 after your credit) I thought they would be easy to pack and would come in handy lots of places. Not really 'special' for your Med cruise, but they'd be a useful item to throw in with all the other things you're planning.

Archived