Junkarroo beach or free beach next to atlantis

aussie mim

Hi family of 5 from Australia on carnival dream in a few weeks 1st stop nassau never been to this part of the world bfrore and know nothing about it , we are cruising on a budget after 3 weeks of NYC and Orlando and LA so with 3 older kids 20, 18 and 15 we want a fun cheap day shopping at straw market, drinks at senor frogs as my eldest 2 can drink at home and in nassau as ive read and beach, so was really happy with junkaroo but think we will love to just say we have seen atlantis whats your take on both beaches and can we see atlantis from ship either coming into port or leaving port we only have a short day there about 5 hours all up...

Hi family of 5 from Australia on carnival dream in a few weeks 1st stop nassau never been to this part of the world bfrore and know nothing about it , we are cruising on a budget after 3 weeks of NYC and Orlando and LA so with 3 older kids 20, 18 and 15 we want a fun cheap day shopping at straw market, drinks at senor frogs as my eldest 2 can drink at home and in nassau as ive read and beach, so was really happy with junkaroo but think we will love to just say we have seen atlantis whats your take on both beaches and can we see atlantis from ship either coming into port or leaving port we only have a short day there about 5 hours all up...

You can see the outside of Atlantis from where the ship docks with no problems...it is HUGE! You won't be able to see anything close like the property or anything like that. If I were looking for a free beach I would go over to Cabbage Beach...I have never been to Junkanoo but heard there is a lot of broken glass and not the best beach ever...Cabbage beach is nice...or a lot of the hotels there do day passes that you can use the beaches, pools, loungers, restrooms, I think some are only like $25 per person...no charge at cabbage beach but not sure if there are any restrooms and I know you have to pay to use a lounger or umbrella or anything like that...

Archived