Carnival Freedom Capers for 6 nights

stacyh08

I Am going on the carnival Freedom in 19 days and because we are going with a group for my wedding i would like to have welcome letters and have a general idea of the iteniary. did anyone save there funtime. i have them but it is from feb 2011.. thanks for the help..:)

I Am going on the carnival Freedom in 19 days and because we are going with a group for my wedding i would like to have welcome letters and have a general idea of the iteniary. did anyone save there funtime. i have them but it is from feb 2011.. thanks for the help..:)

I was on Freedom Oct '10 and again in June. The daily activities really haven't changed and the shows are the same.

John Heald has a link to all the FUN Times at the very bottom of his blog page, however, once you click that link the page it takes you to has all the links to all the FUN Times but they are not labeled very well. Here is a link to the Freedom FUN Times but you have to sift through the links for the 6 day because he put all the links on one page for all sailings.

http://johnhealdsblog.com/funtimes/2011-02-07/

Archived