sunset beach or hilton rose hall! whadya think!

babymomma1

we are trying to decide whether to go to the water park at hilton rose hall or sunset beach near the cruise port. which one is better? is there a price difference and is there too many people at the sunset one because it is so close to the cruise ship? rose hall is like 12 miles and i don't know how long that will take in a taxi or how much. we are bringing a toddler so i would love some advice on where to go. we want to have fun and have a place where we can walk the beach some, do the lazy river and have a safe clean place to rinse off and have a drink.

let me know! thank you so much

bm:)

quote.gif multiquote_off.gif quickreply.gif

babymomma1View Public ProfileFind all posts by babymomma1Add babymomma1 to Your Contacts

:)

Have been to Sunset, and I am booked for Rose Hall in two weeks. Sunset was great, but just wanted to check out the other one. Island Marketing offers Sunset for 60.00 and it is a place that you should enjoy even with the toddler. I can let you know in a couple of weeks about Rose Hall.

Archived