Nola shuttles/limos

hlb76

I was hoping I could get some info on different shuttle/limo companies in NOLA. There are 8 of us flying in and need to get to our hotel. I have read the cab fares are crazy high. Plus it would be nice for us all to be together.

Any experinces or suggestions?

Can anyone tell me the approximate cost of a cab from the airport to the cruise port?Actually staying at the Renaissance Arts Hotel right by the cruise port.Thanks for any information.

I believe that I read online that cab fare from MSY to the cruise port is $33.00. This rate is for up to two people, after that it is priced per person (I thought it was $14.00?). I think we are just going to use a cab for our cruise as this will most likely be the quickest and easiest way..:)

When you say the Renaissance Arts is close to the cruise port, that is somewhat true. If you are taking a cab it is very close. I hope you don't think it is close enough to walk? Marriott Convention Center is much closer and even there we don't try to walk. No easy way to do that. Otherwise, it is handy to Canal St and the Quarter.

When you say the Renaissance Arts is close to the cruise port, that is somewhat true. If you are taking a cab it is very close. I hope you don't think it is close enough to walk? Marriott Convention Center is much closer and even there we don't try to walk. No easy way to do that. Otherwise, it is handy to Canal St and the Quarter.

LOL No not close enough to walk. Too much luggage. Thank you so much for the information!

Archived