Liberty Aft Balcony 7444

posingcarrot

Has anyone stayed on the liberty in aft balcony 7444. We just booked this room for June 2012 and was hoping someone had some pictures to post. We have only cruised once before and only had a window last time. We are super excited about having an aft balcony. If anyone has stayed in this one and has any good or bad reviews I would love to hear it and would love to see some pictures!

Has anyone stayed on the liberty in aft balcony 7444. We just booked this room for June 2012 and was hoping someone had some pictures to post. We have only cruised once before and only had a window last time. We are super excited about having an aft balcony. If anyone has stayed in this one and has any good or bad reviews I would love to hear it and would love to see some pictures!

I had that room in 2009 on Liberty's eastern route. NEVER again. Way too much vibration and movement for me!! I do not think the aft balconies are all that they are hyped up to be

We were in 7444 on the Conquest and enjoyed every minute of the balcony and the room. You feel a slight vibration of the ship, but it just made us sleep like babies. We have become so spoiled on aft cabins that we only book the aft-wraps now :D

Go to cruise line rooms dot com and click on the Glory. You than scroll down to cabin 7444 and click on it, someone has posted pictures of what the cabin looks like. Glory is in the same ship class as the Liberty.

Just off Glory this a.m. (she is Liberty's twin sister). We had cabin number 7442, an aft balcony. Originally we booked an ocean view and were upgraded to this cabin. We really enjoyed it. The balcony was a bit bigger than an regular one. The cabin is a good size but with out a couch if that matters to you. Our cruise was affected by the hurricane so a lot of people didn't show up. We were upgraded after we had unpacked and were getting ready for dinner. You have never seen anyone move so fast to move to that balcony cabin!

Archived