sunset beach includes what?

babymomma1

how much are tickets to sunset beach in jamaica? what does it include? how far is it from the ship and is it worth it? what can i expect?

Sunset Beach is all inclusive. It cost 60.00 per person, and I think 40.00 per child. You can eat at their restaurant or any other eating place they have. All alcoholic beverages and sodas are included . You have use of their non motorized water equipment, such as paddle boats, kayaks, snorkel equipment etc. They have a wonderful water park with tubing and swimming. Not to mention their beach. Well worth the money.:D

We went there in 2009 and really enjoyed it. They have a large buffet, all the drinks you want, and they're pretty good, if you know what I mean...the pools are beautiful. We got a driver at the pier who wanted to take us on a tour and was drinking...on the way back we grabbed a cab that had just dropped some people off to take us back to the ship. It was a nice day.

Archived