Need to replace Disney Cruise Line duffle

debnjimpa

We just got off the Dream on Thursday and when we got home found out that the new duffle bag we got our 11 daughter has cuts in it. (the cruise was her adoption present). I've checked the boards here and only can find that if I call Disney on Monday am, OK maybe Tuesday since Monday is a holiday here in the US that they will replace it, but only with a Walt Disney World bag. Is there anyone who is either on the ship now or going on the ship that could check for me to see how I can get it replaced with a WDC bag? It's the one where if you spend $50 you get it for $19.95. I'd appreciate any input to help put a smile back on a sad face.:(

Thanks in advance,

Debby

We just got off the Dream on Thursday and when we got home found out that the new duffle bag we got our 11 daughter has cuts in it. (the cruise was her adoption present). I've checked the boards here and only can find that if I call Disney on Monday am, OK maybe Tuesday since Monday is a holiday here in the US that they will replace it, but only with a Walt Disney World bag. Is there anyone who is either on the ship now or going on the ship that could check for me to see how I can get it replaced with a WDC bag? It's the one where if you spend $50 you get it for $19.95. I'd appreciate any input to help put a smile back on a sad face.:(

Thanks in advance,

Debby

If you have any of your receipts from the onboard gift shops, theres a phone number you can call for DCL merch issues. Other then that, you might try calling reservations and ask them for the number.

If you have any of your receipts from the onboard gift shops, theres a phone number you can call for DCL merch issues. Other then that, you might try calling reservations and ask them for the number.

Thanks for the reply, I did try to call the number on the receipt, which puts my into Walt Disney World that won't open until Tuesday. I googled it, and found out that I can get it replaced through WDW but it won't say Disney Cruise Line, they will say Walt Disney World.

I'm hoping some one here will be going on the Dream & I could forward the receipt to them to take with them and explain what happened. I don't know if it will happen.

Debby

Sorry.

Is this the number you called?

800 601 8455 or 407 938 4288.

Thanks for those numbers The ones I tried are the Castaway number 800-449-3386, they told me to call 877-560-6477 which is also on my receipt and that gave me another number since that one was no longer in service. That told me it was WDW and to call back on the next business day. I'll try these two tomorrow.

I really appreciate your help

Debby

Archived