Switching Itineraries

VAMommy

Wow, I've missed reading this forum on a daily basis!! Just been so busy with work and kids!!

I know I've seen posts regarding switching itineraries, but for some reason I cannot seem to find them! With that being said, can one of you old cruising veterans help me out?

Here's the situation....I'm going on a cruise in 2013 for my birthday. I live on the East coast, my sisters all live on the West coast. Two of them said they wanted to go but were tight on money. So, instead of going on a Carribran cruise like I originally planned, I decided to do a Mexican Riviera cruise...this way, they wouldn't have to pay airfare.

I've just learned that the two that are tight on money, can't go because they can't afford the deposit. My other sister and I have already booke ES rate. We have not paid our full balance yet. Can we switch our itinerary? I understand we will lose $50 of our deposit but what happens to the remaining $200? What about what we've already paid toward our balance?

Thanks so much!!! I'll keep searching the posts for answers in the meantime!!

Ciao!

Archived