Just off the Enchantment

After a great 9 days, our cruise on the Enchantment ended yesterday. I will write a full review, after I complete my 18 loads or so of laundry, but I will say here that I was very pleased with the ship and its staff. A few glitches now and then, but nothing to spoil the cruise or our enjoyment. Look for my review in a day or so. Meanwhile, I am happy to answer any questions you have about specifics.

Always bittersweet to be home after such a wonderful trip.

Christine

We are also just off the Enchantment's 9-day cruise and also had a great time, despite some choppy seas at the outset. And I'm also working on a cruise review that I hope to post within a few days. But in short - great ship, great entertainment (especially if you like comedy shows), cheerful crew, and generally good food. Would be happy to sail the Enchantment again.

In case anyone is interested, here's the link to my review of this cruise:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=88242

- David (and DW Ruth)

Enjoyed reading your review!(informative but not a daily diary) I also loved sailing on the Enchantment on the same intineray...We loved our time in Samana...appreciated the will and drive of some of the locals we met...sorry to hear RCI will not call there in the future. Did you hear anything about the Enchantment leaving the Port of Baltimore after 2012?

Once again...nice review!:)

Did you hear anything about the Enchantment leaving the Port of Baltimore after 2012?

No I didn't. What I heard was that the Enchantment would be sailing out of Baltimore at least through the early part of 2013. After that - no information. The impression given was that RCI would continue to sail out of Baltimore with either the Enchantment or another ship. However, due to the clearance under the Baltimore area bridges, the Enchantment is the largest RCI ship that can use the Baltimore port, so that would mean the Baltimore RCI ship in 2013 would be the Enchantment or a smaller ship. If I recall correctly, the Majesty or the Monarch (one of the "M" ships) was based out of Baltimore before the Enchantment.

Thanks, Roscoegirl, for your comments on my review.

Archived