a question about jet skiing in freeport/nassau

chihomg

hi. thanks sincerely for reading this question.

does anyone know where a good cheap place is?

also is it better to jet ski in freeport or nassau or is there no difference. never been on a cruise or anywhere south of maryland.

i saw a site that had it for 175 dollars for a double rider.

we rented directly from the shak on the beach in Our Lucaya (Freeport). it is near the public beach access which is located near the police station. My wife and I both rode on the same ski and I believe it cost us $60 or $70 for 30 minutes. This was plenty of time and they give you a pretty good area to ride in as well. Overall it was a great experience and we had a Blast!

Believe me it was a Very Fun Excursion but we were ready to get off after 30 minutes. Have Fun! Be Safe!

can you give us the name/location of the excursion mentioned above? I would love to have the same adventureous experience as you....thanks in advance

can you give us the name/location of the excursion mentioned above? I would love to have the same adventureous experience as you....thanks in advance

We rented the Jet Ski from a small Shak located on the beach @ Our Lucaya in Freeport. Get off the ship and grab a taxi/van headed to Our Lucaya. Once there look or ask where the Police Station is. The Free Beach Access is located right next to it. The Rental Shak is right on the beach near where the access lets you on the beach. There is also a beach bar in the same area.

Good Luck and Have Fun!!!

we rented the jet ski from a small shak located on the beach @ our lucaya in freeport. Get off the ship and grab a taxi/van headed to our lucaya. Once there look or ask where the police station is. The free beach access is located right next to it. The rental shak is right on the beach near where the access lets you on the beach. There is also a beach bar in the same area.

Good luck and have fun!!!

thanks a bunch

Archived