anyone know of unguided ATV or scooters?

chihomg

hi. i'll be in freeport and nassau.

this is my first cruise. i tried searching for this but for some reason the server is not returning any searches which seems unlikely (maybe the search is down?)

is it possible to rent an atv or a scooter on these islands and just go on the streets to whever or whatever i want?

i have never been on a scooter or a ATV before nor have i ever been to an island. thanks!

last question: is this http://bestonbahamas.com the best place to book excursions?

hi. i'll be in freeport and nassau.

this is my first cruise. i tried searching for this but for some reason the server is not returning any searches which seems unlikely (maybe the search is down?)

is it possible to rent an atv or a scooter on these islands and just go on the streets to whever or whatever i want?

i have never been on a scooter or a ATV before nor have i ever been to an island. thanks!

last question: is this http://bestonbahamas.com the best place to book excursions?

We have rented scooters in Nassau a few times...they have them right at the pier. I do have to tell you though, my husband has his motorcycle license so we are used to riding motorcycles...I would NOT try this for the first time in Nassau, they drive on the opposite side of the road and it is VERY congested...could turn out VERY badly!

Freeport has the rentals over at Lucaya...right in the marketplace, or atleast did about a year ago...there is definately less traffic here and I would probably pick this over Nassau...

We have always just booked right there when we got there, never made reservations.

here is a link to a thread I had posted last year with a similar question. I would have to say be careful in Nassau or anywhere for that matter but I would think Freeport between the 2 would be the better option. I believe we have seen a scooter stand located across the street from the Radisson in Our Lucaya. I also think there may be an ATV excursion in freeport as well.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1261962

here is a link to a thread I had posted last year with a similar question. I would have to say be careful in Nassau or anywhere for that matter but I would think Freeport between the 2 would be the better option. I believe we have seen a scooter stand located across the street from the Radisson in Our Lucaya. I also think there may be an ATV excursion in freeport as well.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1261962

hi. thanks for the link. i also appreciate the advice.

since we have zero experience with scooters, we will probably just opt not to do it. ATV on beach if possible but we'll eye it out.

hi. thanks for the link. i also appreciate the advice.

since we have zero experience with scooters, we will probably just opt not to do it. ATV on beach if possible but we'll eye it out.

Good luck and if you find an ATV adventure post the info on here as I think that would be an Awesome experience as well!

Archived