Cocktails Available at Passion Island?

chicy724

I am reading that there is open bar at Passion Island. Friends have told me there was free Corona. I have read in posts that there was free Dos Equis. The excurion information on Carnival says "local cocktails at the open bar."

Can anyone that has experienced this excurion clarify? I do not drink beer, so I hope to have yummy cocktails included in the price we pay.

Any clarification is appreciated. Thanks!!

I am reading that there is open bar at Passion Island. Friends have told me there was free Corona. I have read in posts that there was free Dos Equis. The excurion information on Carnival says "local cocktails at the open bar."

Can anyone that has experienced this excurion clarify? I do not drink beer, so I hope to have yummy cocktails included in the price we pay.

Any clarification is appreciated. Thanks!!

We went to Passion Island in November. There was one beer (draft, and Corona, I believe) and 2 cocktails (Margarita and Rum Punch). Since we had our own water, I don't remember if they had bottled water; don't remember seeing any soda, either. I think there was an alcohol-free punch, also.

We went to Passion Island in November. There was one beer (draft, and Corona, I believe) and 2 cocktails (Margarita and Rum Punch). Since we had our own water, I don't remember if they had bottled water; don't remember seeing any soda, either. I think there was an alcohol-free punch, also.

Hi! Thanks for the info! Do you know if this is just what they served- or what was included? It says on there that "some drinks may cost extra." Which is why I am so curious :)

It's either Passion Island or Nachi Cocom.. Nachi Cocom is unlimited beverages, no matter the type. Only thing I am not sure about is that Nachi Cocom is not through Carnival, and we must get our own transportation there. :)

I believe the draft beer and 2 cocktails were the only 'adult' beverages being served. I don't remember seeing or hearing about a cash bar.

We're going back to Cozumel in November for the 3rd time; we are thinking of taking a taxi to Paradise Beach.

Enjoy whatever you decide to do!

I believe the draft beer and 2 cocktails were the only 'adult' beverages being served. I don't remember seeing or hearing about a cash bar.

We're going back to Cozumel in November for the 3rd time; we are thinking of taking a taxi to Paradise Beach.

Enjoy whatever you decide to do!

Thanks! We will enjoy!

But for any of you considering Passion Island, here is the exerpt that has me curious:

"

Notes

• There is no minimum age for this Passion Island shore tour. Children 6 and under are free, no reservation required.
  • Buffet lunch, beverages and alcoholic drinks are complimentary throughout the day; some drinks may cost extra at the cash bar.
  • All activities on Passion Island are free, except for massages.
  • Bring a towel and adequate sun protection."

https://secure.carnival.com/Activities/Excursion/304139

If you go take a big mug with you. The cups they give you are small, about 8 oz. We took a mug and they would fill it up so we did not have to keep going to the drink hut. I would tip a dollar each time I would refill the mug. We have been to Passion Island 3 times and loved it everytime. They have more stuff to do each time we return.

Went on this excursion before. :) They had Corona and Rum Punch. Loved the beach, the drinks, the food, and the people. Highly recommend it. Going there in October when my best friend and I go on the Carnival Ecstasy.

Well, we decided on Nachi Cocom anyways. I liked the idea of it not being crowded (they only let 100 people in each day) and being waited on by someone after a full day of touring Chichen Itza (Chicken Pizza :))

Please let us know what beverages you were able to get with the AI at Passion Island. I'd like to possibly check it out next year!

Archived