Victory vs. Glory

k2

What can you tell me about how these 2 ships compare. Sailed the Glory and loved it, but did notice the congestion in some areas. I have booked the Victory and would like to know if it is just pretty much the same boat?

What can you tell me about how these 2 ships compare. Sailed the Glory and loved it, but did notice the congestion in some areas. I have booked the Victory and would like to know if it is just pretty much the same boat?

The Glory is from the Conquest Class, the Victory, the Triumph Class. Victory carries 2758 passengers, the Glory 2974. The Glory is I believe 65 feet longer than the Victory. The layout is almost identical. If you could find your way around the Glory, you won't have any problems with the Victory. By the way...think lots of green in decor.

We found the Victory to be very easy to navigate and didnt find it congested at all. The deli sandwich area was very good, usually had a 5 minutes line. We didnt try the Mongolian Wok area but it didnt seem to ever have a line more than a couple minutes long. There were lots of ice cream and drink stations around the lido. The pizza place can start to build a line for the more popular pizzas but they were always baking fresh pizza as fast as they could.

The victory is great, we look forward to sailing her again, hopefully in 2013.

Archived