Any tips for the Pride (or Spirit Class)?

flyboyswife

If you have little ones that are interested in jumping around, dancing, gymnastics, etc. the top deck in the aft rarely has anyone on it or chairs. There is a nice bench to sit on to watch the sunset too. Our girls called it the gymnastics deck! Have fun!

Thanks for this tip! We sail next month and amongst us will have a newly 2 year old and a newly 1 year old who both will surely appreciate some different space to run around in.

and hopefully, the hard ice cream with all the toppings on sea days in the afternoon at the rear omelet station opposite the pizza.

hard ice cream? why haven't I sniffed this out on my last 2 trips on her? I'll be back in 2 weeks, I will have to find it.

since i cruise with 2 young kids and always cruise with 2 connecting rooms. my one big tip on the pride or any spirit ship is that on the 5, 6, and 7th deck the last balcony room forward on both sides of the ship has a balcony room that connects to an inside room so on deck 5 5108 balcony(extended balcony) connects to 5106 interior room. and also 5107(extended balcony) connects to 5105 interior. camp carnival is also on deck 5 just steps from these rooms.(the only down fall of these rooms on deck 5 are that they are above the taj majal show theater but i have stayed in them on deck 5 and did not hear anything from the show room) then deck 6 has 6112 reg balcony connecting to 6108 interior also 6115 reg balcony connects to 6109 interior. then deck 7 has 7108 reg balcony connecting to 7106 interior also 7107 reg balcony connects to 7105 interior. i have stayed in these type connecting rooms on each deck 5,6, and 7 they are all great. and since the spirit ship has very few connecting rooms these are great deals and i like that the kids are in an interior room not a balcony room. the only type of connecting rooms on the spirit ships are all balcony rooms. these rooms book fast and have to be reserved well in advance. also not all carnival reps are aware of these connecting rooms. when i asked for them in the past i have been told there are no balcony rooms that connect to interior rooms on any of our ships.:)

Thanks for this tip! We sail next month and amongst us will have a newly 2 year old and a newly 1 year old who both will surely appreciate some different space to run around in.

A possible downside for you is that the children's pool is closed. I overheard others saying it has been closed for a long time. No splash area , either.

hard ice cream? why haven't I sniffed this out on my last 2 trips on her? I'll be back in 2 weeks, I will have to find it.

I never saw this on any of my Pride cruises either. Let us know if you find it- and what is there, sounds good. :o