Rustynail - are you out there?

iowagirl411

I've been looking for you ever since you posted a roll call on Princess for 01-22-05. Everything is all messed up. My posts aren't even showing up there. Are you still going? Can you e-mail me? I put my new e-mail in my profile. We miss you! We want to go on this cruise!! We want to come to Canada this summer! Where are you?

iowagirl411

Century 12/6

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2003;12;6;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Iowagirl, good to hear from you. We are still going on the Carribean Princess on Jan 22nd and would love to have you and Granny join us.

I'll send you an email as well.

Hope your doing well.

Dan

stikdog_e0.gif

CARRIBEAN PRINCESS JAN 2005

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2005;01;22;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

CARNIVAL'S LEGEND JAN 2003

CELEBRITY'S CENTURY DEC 2003

cflbird2dog_e0.gif

Thank goodness! Granville has been driving me crazy asking if I had talked to you! Search didn't work and you never came back to the roll call. I realize this site has been having some problems, but this is our only connection to so many people!

I'm on my computer @ home. That hostile take-over @ work didn't quite work out the way I thought it would! I find myself embarassingly unemployed. In fact, I still can't say that word out loud. I'm sure my therapist (if I could afford one) would say that just typing the word is progress.

My TA had just called with prices the day before I got the good news. I haven't called her back, but there is still lots of room on that sailing. Granville is quite anxious to go and I'm already packed!

iowagirl411

Century 12/6

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2003;12;6;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Rusty,

Were you lost at sea???? icon_confused.gif I sure hope not! I like to read your humorous posts!

Rosie icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

E-mail me <a href="mailto:JNLROSE@AOL.COM">here</a href>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;26;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

CELEBRITY MERCURY HERE I COME!!!

Archived