Shore Excursions

debt

I'm 46 days out from my cruise on the Epic, but there are still no excursions up on the website for St Thomas or Miami. i thought you could pre-book excursions 3 months ahead of time. Is this typical? :(

I'm 46 days out from my cruise on the Epic, but there are still no excursions up on the website for St Thomas or Miami. i thought you could pre-book excursions 3 months ahead of time. Is this typical? :(

That isn't typical at all. Last cruise I booked ours almost 6 months in advance. For this cruise (Jan/2012) I have already booked one port. I wonder if they are sold out.

Have you tried to call your NCL Personal Cruise Consultant and book through them? They will just transfer you over to the Shore Excursion Desk and you can book with them over the phone.

Anything else you need, (confrimations, tour descriptions, etc.) they can email to you.

Certainly they are more likely to have the answers for you than we are.

Don't wait much longer if you want the best selection!

GOOD LUCK!!! :)

Have you tried to call your NCL Personal Cruise Consultant and book through them? They will just transfer you over to the Shore Excursion Desk and you can book with them over the phone.

Anything else you need, (confrimations, tour descriptions, etc.) they can email to you.

Certainly they are more likely to have the answers for you than we are.

Don't wait much longer if you want the best selection!

GOOD LUCK!!! :)

Just called NCL. Still nothing loaded yet. guess it's time to look around on line. :(

Just called NCL. Still nothing loaded yet. guess it's time to look around on line. :(

WOW! That's wild!

I'm with you....I'd be looking to book with some private operators before everything is all taken! NCL's delay will cost them!

I'm a planner and would never wait this long to book!

GOOD LUCK!

on dawn 11/2/11. not alot of good trips being offered. barbados has only 8 and doesn't offer snorkel with the turtles. samana cayo lavetado beach trip went up to 49/person for just the ride to and from. tortolla doesn't even offer jost van dyke. we usually book with ncl but this trip booked with online companies.

Most people either go shopping in St. Thomas (there is a tourist train you can take or a taxi or just walk), to Magen's Bay (take a taxi) or take the ferry to St. John for the day.

For Miami, Southbeach is a popular destination or it is possible to take a day trip to the everglades and ride on an airboat and see gators. Otherwise, shopping is popular in Miami.

https://secure.shoretrips.com/common/search3.asp?rcode=FLA&lcode=MIA

Archived