Single Digits to Maria or ???

cdamion

Well, it's only a short weekender cruise, but a cruise nonetheless. Majesty weekend cruise #2 of the summer for me.

Trouble is, TS Maria seems to be setting her sights on the Bahamas next week, and then there is a tropical depression right behind her that may be in the area just in time for departure.

Please everybody in FL and the Caribbean start blowing to try to steer both northwards and away from all land masses.

Well, I for one am going to write a very strongly worded letter to RCI if the cruise is impacted by the weather. Clearly if Maria or the other tropical depression becomes a named storm and arrives in the area, it is all RCI's fault.

As long as I can fly from Phx to FLL...via Charlotte (which is always a worry)....and get on my boat...don't care where the storms are.

Our last cruise in 2008 had Ike ahead of us...we followe it around the Caribbean...it really only impacted the first day at Sea weather wise...cloudy and high swells...the rest of the trip had good weahter...but....

we missed Grand Cayman due to the swells..beautiul Sunny day...but the swells were too high to tender...that was a bummer!!

Archived