i can't sleep i'm too excited !! going on serenade of the seas.........

:) im leaving saturday for my first cruise on serenade of the seas with my boyfriend im so excited i cant sleep and the days are going by so slowly ........ any advice on the trip? ........... honestly i know this sounds so stupid but im looking foward to coming back to my room and seeing those little towel animals lol :D

The Serenade is a beautiful ship. I can just imagine the look on your face when you get on board. You're going to love every minute of it.

I agree---but I think the first overwhelming site is when you stand on the pier next to the ship and you see for the very first time how huge the ship is. I remember back in 1990 when we first cruised and my husband and I both were totally amazed at the size. Nothing can prepare you for that first site! (and a beautiful site as well!!)

Have a wonderful first cruise!!! You will love it!

Have an absolutely wonderful cruise, enjoy every single second, don't sweat the small stuff, and remember every detail so you can come back and tell us all about it! :)

I'll be on Serenade for the first time in June, and I can't wait!

Laurie

I agree---but I think the first overwhelming site is when you stand on the pier next to the ship and you see for the very first time how huge the ship is. I remember back in 1990 when we first cruised and my husband and I both were totally amazed at the size. Nothing can prepare you for that first site! (and a beautiful site as well!!)

Have a wonderful first cruise!!! You will love it!

I agree Medolee....our jaws were touching the floor of our cab as we pulled up in New Orleans for our first cruise....We are leaving Sat. as well for the Voyager...I'm not sure how we are going to react....this ship is 200 ft. longer than the last, and twice as heavy... I guess that's what they mean by gross tonage !!! :p I think we just might faint :eek:

Have a wonderful first cruise genesisatabyss!!!

Archived