Oasis, my time dining

STANCPA44

I will be sailing on the Oasis of the Sea in January. There will be four couples in total on the trip. We would like all of us to be in My Time Dining.

According to the website it states that you could book the reservations on line. My question can you book a set time for each day? Secondly, can one person book MY Time reservations for all four couples on line on his RCL website or does each couple have to book it on their own website?

We have not yet switched to My Time dining. Our gratuities are already been paid so that is not an issue.

Thanks

Stan:cool:

Stan- I just did this for our Dec Oasis cruise. With MTD you can 1) book online months in advance up to I think about 4 days before you leave) or 2) book in advance once on board or 3) book earlier in the day the time each day you'd like or 4) walk up when you are ready to eat and be seated.

This is the beauty of MTD! You can also change prior reservations easily if you change plans.

I always make advance reservations based on the show schedule; and with a group of 8 it's not a bad idea!

For my upcoming OA cruise I booked oursleves and another couple by haivng their reservation #, birthday and name. When you make the reservations for yourself it will have a button/link asking- " add people from another reservation?". You simply click on that and add all other reservation #s, other info they ask for and their names will pop up and you check off who you want to dine with. For each succesive night those names will pop up automatically for you to check.

Booking shows works the same way and if you have booked dining with the other couples they will come automatically under the entertaiment menu when you book your shows.

Good luck!

BTW you'll only need the name and bd for only one peron on the ressie not both:-)

Archived