Qm2 Countdown Clock

tomuk

Hi! all,

I have noticed that some members have countdown clocks for Cunard ships in their signatures.

Can anybody please tell me how to get them.

I'm sailing on QM2 in November Transatlantic.

Tom.

Just click on one of the images in someone's signature. That will take you to the site where you can produce the countdown clock. On the banner at the top of the page click on "tickers". You will need to register, but I think it's still free. Once you have registered and logged in you will be able to produce a ticker with the ship of your choice and your own sailing date etc. You didn't used to have to register but they apparently got a little sniffy about people creating "tickers" and not using them.

J

Just click on one of the images in someone's signature. That will take you to the site where you can produce the countdown clock. On the banner at the top of the page click on "tickers". You will need to register, but I think it's still free. Once you have registered and logged in you will be able to produce a ticker with the ship of your choice and your own sailing date etc. You didn't used to have to register but they apparently got a little sniffy about people creating "tickers" and not using them.

J

Well, as you can see from my signature, the jobs a good-un.

Thank you very much.

Tom.

Archived