May 2012 Liberty!!!

smalltowngirl504

Now that we've decided to sail the Liberty in May 2012, and get married on the ship, I have a few questions, like which balcony room should I book?? and anyone advice on on-board weddings is also welcomed... We are very excited to be getting married on this cruise, but I am also very clueless so I will probably be asking for advice on a few things, stay patient with me please ;) Also , anyone else sailing the Liberty May 6th or May 19th ( we haven't decided) feel free to introduce yourselves... I look forward to meeting new people :):)

As for your wedding, there is a seperate section on these boards all about weddings. Should provide you with a wealth of info from fellow cruisers. My first cruise was when my brother got married on Liberty. We were one of the first groups to board!!!

On Liberty, your best bet to book a room is on Deck 7. No clubs/lounges/pools above or below to cause potential noise.

• 4 months later...

Archived