Tour Guide

Scants

I need a tour guide for GC. Captian MArvins times don't work for us and Native Way is sold out for May 12th. Can anyone sugguest a different company? We want to do the following:

Sting Ray City

Hell

Turtle Farm

Rum Factory

Thanks

Just back from GC. We booked Stingray City through Moby Dick Tours - I believe the website is: mobydicktours.com Mark Button (captain) and Zach took our group (plus a few others) out on their boat and they were great -- they held the stingrays for us to touch (for those of us who weren't brave enough to initiate contact!) and were a lot of fun. They took us reef snorkeling. The tour bus driver (that was an EXPERIENCE as he drove that bus like a NY cabbie!!!) was willing to detour and drop us off anywhere we wanted (one group go off at 7 Mile Beach, and another at the Turtle Farm - then, I believe, they got cabs back to the pier). Mark was great fun and very informative about the island, the stingrays and things to do. Good luck!!!

Eileen

Archived