Victory

travlinguy777

We are going on the Victory Dec 4 and have a few questions. Last year we were on the Valor and I can not remember any complaint. I would like to know details of the "serenity deck". Is it a private area?

We will have a balcony as before and the balcony we had was private as the side panels on each side were solid. We were in port and another Carnival ship was also in port and it seemed that the panels on the other ship's balcony were not completely private. What is the cost of a cab vs ship's tranportation from airport to pier?

Thank you for any information you may provide.

The serenity area is not private but it is adults only. On the Glory the panels were solid you would have to lean out and around to see the next balcony. From research cabs are about 20.00 from airport to ship plus 1.00 per bag. Carnival transfers when I paid for them were 16.00 per person each way, so a taxi will save you a few dollars. For me the vacation starts as soon as I am greeted by the Carnival rep in baggage claim.

On the Victory the panels are solid.

The Serenity was a good size but not private. It has it's own deck and the opening is very obscured when you walk in. There are two tubs if I remember right on one side. There are many clam shells and what we liked were the big beds that 4 could lounge on comfortably. We never had a problem finding spots.

We rented a car and went to the rainforest. It wasn't what I expected but i guess I can say I saw a rainforest.

If you are traveling and like "girlie drinks" I suggest you stop at a gas station and pick up a few Gasolinas. They are only sold in PR and you can bring them on your cruise no problem.

Archived