**Destiny Unknown** HMC, Grand Turk, Nassau 9/5-9/10/2011

DEBnGAB

Will try to keep the Breeze in tip top shape for you as I CROSS THE ATLANTIC right before you get on! (Hey luv cruising 007 - hop aboard - we already have quite a roll call going for the Breeze TA) :D:D

Im so tempted got a cruise next week & again jan & spending 3 weeks in eastern Europe for a wedding nextyear! Hoping I can pull off the funds for the Breeze TA in 2013! I was so close to booking the Magic's TA & no im kicking my self in the butt for not doing it! Im gonna work my tail off at work to increase my cruise fund of the Breeze :D:eek:

My mind is made i'll do some 007 work & find that door on the Paradise, now im determined!:eek: I cant wait to go on the breeze, I wanna try a transatlantic on her since I missed the Magic's TA! Book the Splendor, come on let me twist your arm too, you wont regret it! I loved every min of it!

I may book the Splendor!!!! You twisted my arm ;)

Will try to keep the Breeze in tip top shape for you as I CROSS THE ATLANTIC right before you get on! (Hey luv cruising 007 - hop aboard - we already have quite a roll call going for the Breeze TA) :D:D

UGH I want to go on the Breeze TA!!!! Yea Froufie no breaking stuff and dont drink up all the Thirsty Frog!

I may book the Splendor!!!! You twisted my arm ;)

UGH I want to go on the Breeze TA!!!! Yea Froufie no breaking stuff and dont drink up all the Thirsty Frog!

I will be guarding the 'Thirsty Frog' beer with my life - so that you can drink your fill! (luckily for you I don't like beer - ha ha ha;))

Alright whats the maybe date for the Splendor lol! Hey they will also have Thirsty Frog brew on her too! hehehe

I like that!! I think we drank the Destiny dry of Thirsty Frog! At $15 for a pitcher?? How can you go wrong...the best deal out there!

Feb 12 possibly...week of Valentines Day..me and my BF :) However, a good friend of mine that I cruise with 99% of the time wants me to join her and her son on the Inspiration the weekend of Feb 17. Choices!!!

I like that!! I think we drank the Destiny dry of Thirsty Frog! At $15 for a pitcher?? How can you go wrong...the best deal out there!

Feb 12 possibly...week of Valentines Day..me and my BF :) However, a good friend of mine that I cruise with 99% of the time wants me to join her and her son on the Inspiration the weekend of Feb 17. Choices!!!

Lol, Deb you can't go on all the cruises, save some for the rest of us. Dial ( 1-800-imacruiseaholic.):D

That is a deal on pitchers on the ship BUT you know cruising to Ensenada The VERY VERY VERY POTENT Margaritas at Hussongs Cantina are the deal & are amazingly smooth! No classic Margarita in the U.S. can compare(to me at least) I don't remember getting on the Elation one of the times I was there:eek::D Well have a great cruise on either ship either way! & drink em dry of Red Frog

That is a deal on pitchers on the ship BUT you know cruising to Ensenada The VERY VERY VERY POTENT Margaritas at Hussongs Cantina are the deal & are amazingly smooth! No classic Margarita in the U.S. can compare(to me at least) I don't remember getting on the Elation one of the times I was there:eek::D Well have a great cruise on either ship either way! & drink em dry of Red Frog

Only I wish I wasnt allergic to Agave :mad: No tequila for me! But the beer deals in Ensenada are great!

Well, I am in grad school and not sure I can take a whole week off to go on the Splendor in Feb....so it might be the 3 night Inspiration.

re-re you're hilarious!!!!!!

I got it bad myself,My hubby likes land vacations and my kids will not even consider a cruise,So we take a bunch of unnecessary vacations every year,talk about wasted money. i tell my hubby how much money we could save just by cruising. He calls me a cruise critter.:rolleyes:

I got it bad myself,My hubby likes land vacations and my kids will not even consider a cruise,So we take a bunch of unnecessary vacations every year,talk about wasted money. i tell my hubby how much money we could save just by cruising. He calls me a cruise critter.:rolleyes:

lol!!!! I like that...cruise critter! Take the kids! They will love it! Took my DD on her first one when she was 7..shes now 19 and loves them.

Those little road trips, etc do add up. Someone told me they like to save money over cruises by taking land trips to places like Disneyland..??? Ummm no, you dont save money there!

You guys got Deb in September!! No Splendor in February!! We are doing the Inspiration over presidents weekend!! You are all welcome to join us!!:D

Looking at something in March also for my bday!! Woot Woot!!

We did Splendor the week before you all cruised. LOVED her!! Have the 2 day in Dec. a 3 day in Feb. Planning for March and looking at August now..

Thanks re-re for the number...1-800-imacruiseaholic:eek:

Tha

You guys got Deb in September!! No Splendor in February!! We are doing the Inspiration over presidents weekend!! You are all welcome to join us!!:D

Looking at something in March also for my bday!! Woot Woot!!

We did Splendor the week before you all cruised. LOVED her!! Have the 2 day in Dec. a 3 day in Feb. Planning for March and looking at August now..

Thanks re-re for the number...1-800-imacruiseaholic:eek:

Tha

Hey you!! Yea, Feb 17 on the Inspiration it will be and March! Good deals on the Splendor, only $100 more than the Inspiration but then 7xdays tips and other stuff will add up.

Only I wish I wasnt allergic to Agave :mad: No tequila for me! But the beer deals in Ensenada are great!

Well, I am in grad school and not sure I can take a whole week off to go on the Splendor in Feb....so it might be the 3 night Inspiration.

OH NO! Thats a sin in Mexico being allergic to Agave:eek::( Tequila is the Cure all treatment;) But a ICE COLD Creveza will do!

Oh poo then no Splendor in feb? im Devestated(just kiddin) congrats on grad school & hope it goes by quick! Anyhow ttyl packing for my old faithfull the Paradise WOHOO!

Archived