Cruise to nowhere? NYC?

valtandc

We did one before...it was about drinking and eating, that is about it. It was a nice little get a way but I thought it was too expensive for just 2 nights. We are booked on the Miracle and when we get back there is a 2 night CTN...it would be over $1,100 for the 3 of us to keep the same room for this cruise...$550 a night is a lot I think.

We did one before...it was about drinking and eating, that is about it. It was a nice little get a way but I thought it was too expensive for just 2 nights. We are booked on the Miracle and when we get back there is a 2 night CTN...it would be over $1,100 for the 3 of us to keep the same room for this cruise...$550 a night is a lot I think.

Thanks for post. It is a lot. I am however up for 2 nights of fun, partying, etc. could be good escape. I also have $250 cruise credit i must use by next year and there is no other 2 night cruise and don't have time for a week cruise in the next year....so think this is gonna happen either way

May do the cruise to nowhere out of NYC on Thursday in October. Anyone do one of these? Looks like could be a fun escape for 2 nights at sea. I imagine there are lots of couples and singles

we did one almost 10 years ago. was not vip yet, so it was a lot of work getting on and off for just one day.

and when that first full day is your last day, and debarkation sets in, it really stinks.

had good weather, as they go out into the gulf stream. lots of people swimming and out on deck.

lots of activities, but no cruise director, and you have to take your things on and off the ship, as well as prepay gratuities.

would never do it again, especially for that premium price. but it is cheaper than a 2 night hotel stay in nyc.

we did one almost 10 years ago. was not vip yet, so it was a lot of work getting on and off for just one day.

and when that first full day is your last day, and debarkation sets in, it really stinks.

had good weather, as they go out into the gulf stream. lots of people swimming and out on deck.

lots of activities, but no cruise director, and you have to take your things on and off the ship, as well as prepay gratuities.

would never do it again, especially for that premium price. but it is cheaper than a 2 night hotel stay in nyc.

I hear you.....but I look at it like going away just to escape for 2 nights. and you can make it what you want. especially after an 8 night cruise....but I think it will do. I go away for weekend and drive 7 hours each way to driving very little to terminal is nothing. then when you are on the boat at noon or so it adds to your vacation

can anyone else tell me difference between say a week cruise out of nyc and a 2 night cruise to nowhere. Of course, other than no ports and carrying own luggage on board. are there any shows? bingo? activities? all bars open? is there lobster? is food as good, etc?

thanks

can anyone else tell me difference between say a week cruise out of nyc and a 2 night cruise to nowhere. Of course, other than no ports and carrying own luggage on board. are there any shows? bingo? activities? all bars open? is there lobster? is food as good, etc?

thanks

yes, everything else is pretty much the same, even with one elegant night.

Archived