Carnival provided cribs

drenee73

Are they pack-n-plays? I'm curious what they look like and what size sheets I should bring. I'm not sure how DH will do with sheets not Defted. I was really sensitive to detergents when I was a kid. I'm not sure what Carnival washes with and how her skin would react.

Is this something everyone worries about?

Thanks!

We've had cribs both times, but they are different on different ships. In fact, we had 2 different types of cribs on Conquest. Regardless, what's we've had are NOT standard sized U.S. cribs. I don't think any ship will have full cribs because it's a tight fit even with the narrower versions. Some ships may be PnPs... haven't been on Pride.

If you Deft at home, I'd bring sheets. No point in rolling the dice.

If you do bring sheets, bring colored sheets so they won't accidentally wind up in the ship's laundry.

If your DH (DH = dear husband) also has issues... I guess you could bring full bed sheets as well. My DW has hugely sensitive skin and it has not been an issue, but skin issues and allergies and very individual so that doesn't mean much for your situation.

We were on the Pride with a crib. It was not a pack & play. (I don't know the dimensions, but I believe there is a height limit for your child to be able to use it. Once the child it taller that the crib is long, they won't let them use it.)

At home we use Land's End crib sheets with elastic all the way around, I think that would fit, because the elastic is all the way around...

You can probably call customer service & ask about the detergents & mattress size...

Archived