No Camp Carnival pre-reg for me?

hlb76

I was working on filling out fun passes and registering the kids for camp online today. Well I should say hoping to pre-reg the kids. For the first time we have the kids in there own cabin next to ours, so no adult on the booking. When I went to sign them up ir gives me a error

6023 : BOOKING INELIGIBLE FOR CAMP CARNIVAL REGISTRATION. THERE MUST BE AT LEAST ONE GUEST OVER AGE 17 ON BOOKING. PLEASE CONTACT CARNIVAL AT 1-800-845-2599 FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE.

what a bummer :mad: now I have to call or do it on board... Not a deal breaker by all means but I just love filling everything out and get ready makes the trip more real!!!

It is disappointing when it doesn't work online. We left on the Legend aug 28 and I tried to prebook my son, who was in our cabin, and couldn't do it.

When I called the consultant they emailed me the forms and said to bring them to Camp Carnival on the first evening.

They were having problems with the online forms then and apparently still are. It was no problem to register him on that first evening.

Have a great trip!

Thanks,,,

I like the idea of having the forms printed and ready to go. I will have to call and see if I can get them emailed to me.

My kids are now 11 and 16 and this will be there 6th cruise so we dont need the orientation either. They just want the fun to start!

It's just so much nicer to have your name checked off instead of turning in forms. Registration time can be total chaos!!:eek:

Archived