eDocs question?

scottishgirl87

I don't recall seeing OBC in the edocs. I have always received an amenity confirmation letter by email from NCL (my PCC sends them over) to confirm the amenities. This was received when I had only a latitudes booking OBC, then when I applied Worldpoints for OBC, and then received another when I ordered a bon voyage gift.

I suggest bringing proof of the OBC with you, as I had one cruise where they didn't send the Worldpoints OBC to the ship and my receipt was useful for them to track it down and get it applied!

I'm not sure about pre-paid tips - I haven't done this before. I would imagine NCL has a confirmation letter for this as well.

Also, I would check online - when you sign into NCL's site, your cruise should appear. When you go to the payment tab (which, if paid in full, should say something like completed), the OBC is often represented here too (and perhaps the prepaid tips!).

I don't recall seeing OBC in the edocs. I have always received an amenity confirmation letter by email from NCL (my PCC sends them over) to confirm the amenities. This was received when I had only a latitudes booking OBC, then when I applied Worldpoints for OBC, and then received another when I ordered a bon voyage gift.

I suggest bringing proof of the OBC with you, as I had one cruise where they didn't send the Worldpoints OBC to the ship and my receipt was useful for them to track it down and get it applied!

I'm not sure about pre-paid tips - I haven't done this before. I would imagine NCL has a confirmation letter for this as well.

Also, I would check online - when you sign into NCL's site, your cruise should appear. When you go to the payment tab (which, if paid in full, should say something like completed), the OBC is often represented here too (and perhaps the prepaid tips!).

Thanks Lyman713. For some reason when I login to MyNCL it stills says "CALL AGENT" under the "Make Payment" tab. Today has been the first day my eDocs have became available.

I'm going to take our travel agent invoice with us anyway, just incase.

Archived