San Diego pre cruise

rholbrook

Just got a call from my TA saying that the precruise that I had booked for the Sheraton did not exist. She called X to see what the problem was and was told they had moved all of their client to the Hyatt as the Sheraton was sold out. Kind of hard to believe as this was booked 6 months ago. On the positive side the Hyatt they are using is at the marina which I would prefer over being downtown. If you are on the precruise and haven't heard anything from your TA, you might want to check.

Only 15 days to go before we head off to the land of sunshine.

Just got a call from my TA saying that the precruise that I had booked for the Sheraton did not exist. She called X to see what the problem was and was told they had moved all of their client to the Hyatt as the Sheraton was sold out. Kind of hard to believe as this was booked 6 months ago. On the positive side the Hyatt they are using is at the marina which I would prefer over being downtown. If you are on the precruise and haven't heard anything from your TA, you might want to check.

Only 15 days to go before we head off to the land of sunshine.

Hey Rholbrook.

What cruise are you?

This is happening to many on the 4/17 Ensenada to FLL. Are you on this one?

David

David

That is the one we are on. I don't know if this applies to the groups that they had booked into both of the Sheratons in San Diego or just the second

group that was booked into the Sheraton Suites.

See you on board

Ralph

Hey Ralph!!

Why don't you come over and join our roll call? Here's the link to the first page so you can read from the very beginning: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44453&page=1&pp=25 . Please register for the Cruise Cruitic Connections party as well. You'll find all of that information as you read about all of us that are sailing with you.

Looks like only those that booked at the Sheraton Suites are affected. Those of us that have the pre-cruise at the Sheraton Marina are good.

Come over and say hi!! The gang's all over there and we'd love to have you join us!

See you on board!

Michele :)

Archived