W cruise rates on Celebrity

cruisephypro

My Husband and I are interested in upgrading to a suite guarantee on our upcoming Jan celebrity equinox cruise. Does anybody know when those rates (if available) will be posted? How long in advance of the cruise do they list them? About what percentage discount do they offer off of the cheapest suite rate? Thanks

Off topic slightly but I thought I'd ask here instead of starting a new thread. When you book on the Celebrity website it tells me I have to pay full payment on that date. I read on here how others "wait until payment is due so can change their cabins etc"... What am I getting wrong here or what don't I understand?

Perhaps because I am looking at the "New Zealand" version of the Celebrity site is that the difference?

It's all about supply and demand. If they have more suites than they think they can sell at full price then they'll put their "overstock" on sale either with discounted prices or by offering a lower price suite guarantee.

But if the cruise is selling well they may never offer a guarantee rate and the normal rate may increase.

Archived