PV Zip Line Tour

queenjanine43

I am not sure you can book direct with Vallarta Adventures in Puerto Vallarta but their Outdoor Adventure tour is by far the best in PV. Friends tried to book direct but they were on the Carnival and they took all the openings available for when they were in port. It may be different with your ship.

Just remember, the ships usually always go with the best tour provider in the area- the ones that have the best reputation and carry the best insurance that coincides with the ship's insurance at the minimum. When it comes to zip-lines, diving and other extreme tours, never book the cheapest- book the best!

• 1 month later...
I am not sure you can book direct with Vallarta Adventures in Puerto Vallarta but their Outdoor Adventure tour is by far the best in PV. Friends tried to book direct but they were on the Carnival and they took all the openings available for when they were in port. It may be different with your ship.

Just remember, the ships usually always go with the best tour provider in the area- the ones that have the best reputation and carry the best insurance that coincides with the ship's insurance at the minimum. When it comes to zip-lines, diving and other extreme tours, never book the cheapest- book the best!

Sounds like a commercial to me

we were in PV the first part of october...we did the los vernos canopy tours...booked it online ourselves...it worked out great...i was a little leary but decided just to go for it....the crew was great...they were the entertainment themselves...the zip line is a thrill i will never forget...at the age of 50 i would do it again ...

• 2 weeks later...
Actually the cruise line uses the tour provider that will provide the cruise line with the most income. Not necesarily the same thing as the best tour.

Enjoy

Ron

Archived