Steakhouse on final night of a cruise?

Chief1369

We're wanting to do the Steakhouse on one night of our cruise to celebrate our anniversary? The actual date of our anniversary falls on the final night of the cruise though. I would like to do it that night since it's a sea day and we wouldn't be at all rushed getting ready for dinner, but it also seems that it might be a rushed evening to get back to the room to pack and such.

Any advice from the more experienced folks here would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

We're wanting to do the Steakhouse on one night of our cruise to celebrate our anniversary? The actual date of our anniversary falls on the final night of the cruise though. I would like to do it that night since it's a sea day and we wouldn't be at all rushed getting ready for dinner, but it also seems that it might be a rushed evening to get back to the room to pack and such.

Any advice from the more experienced folks here would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

I believe you have till 11 pm to get your bags packed and out. You should have plenty of time. Steakhouse is awesome by the way. Go hungry...

I would probably book it on the 2nd elegant evening which would be Friday I think.....that way you can enjoy your MDR team on the last night and you wouldn't have to spend all day Saturday packing to avoid rushing through it on Saturday evening.

I just went through this same decision on our cruise for April. But after eatting there last time on our cruise I decided to go with the next to last night. No hassle w/ packing, plus we were so full afterwards that we didn't want to do anything but go to sleep. LOL. So this time I did it so we have a day to recooperate after dinner before we have to end our vacation.

I just went through this same decision on our cruise for April. But after eatting there last time on our cruise I decided to go with the next to last night. No hassle w/ packing, plus we were so full afterwards that we didn't want to do anything but go to sleep. LOL. So this time I did it so we have a day to recooperate after dinner before we have to end our vacation.

That's actually a very good point. You will be FULL.. We went the second day of the cruise..Worked out great.

Archived