Pay for excursions NOW? What...?

RickinNYC

Were it only the case, but it's not. I talked to my partner about this and he reminded me that we did in fact book our excursion of choice and it was definitely prior to 6/25 (according to him). If that were the case, our excursion would still be listed but it's gone completely.

In hindsight, what really does irritate me is that I never received an email or phone call that said they'd cancelled our excursion. I just happened to find out by looking at our reservation to see what else was available at other ports.

Whatever the case, this is just an irritation and not something that angers me. Not that big a deal in the scheme of things.

did you call them and see if they have you booked for it, but not showing up--one of mine was booked for months and NEVER showed up on my booking, but when i called them they said it was there--it actually never showed up til just last month.

part of planning the cruise is of course excursions and sometimes we take most thru the cruiseline--just easier that way, but now with their pay up front policy i wont be booking many in advance that is for sure and since i am pretty much a planner and like these things taken care of before we get on the ship, i am really disappointed that it has gone this way now!!!

part of planning the cruise is of course excursions and sometimes we take most thru the cruiseline--just easier that way, but now with their pay up front policy i wont be booking many in advance that is for sure and since i am pretty much a planner and like these things taken care of before we get on the ship, i am really disappointed that it has gone this way now!!!

Starfish I'm curious why you say this. Since cancellation policies are very close to the same as they ever were.

Archived