Anyone ever stay in Inside Cabin on Verandah or Panorama Deck

jetfan0330

Booking the Conquest and the only high cabins they have left other than the bottom 2 decks are the Verandah or Panarama Forward....is it worth the extra 2 bucks to be on either of the decks...i know inside is inside but thought the locations might get better service? Thanks.

We had a Balcony and an Inside for our family on the Conquest, Panorama deck and would do it again in a heartbeat. The inside was like you said an inside....nothing different.

What we loved the most was being so close to the Lido Deck and also Camp Carnival for our youngest.

I would say YES it is worth it. :)

• 4 months later...

Yes, it's worth the extra money. We were on the Lido deck. I never understood why people paid more for a higher deck. Now, I know why.

Also, an inside is an inside, however, being so close to the lido buffets, (when I couldn't find a table, I would walk around the corner to my room and eat and watch my tv), the movie screen, serenity area, pools, is worth it.

I think the Lido is underneath the Panarama deck. Again, check your ships deck plan.

Enjoy your cruise.:D

Archived