Visa Rewards Certificates Redemption timing

dmlm1995

I know I have seen several posts about Visa rewards but I have a question that is slightly different. I read somewhere that the certificate for a free cruise is valid for 180 days. I'm assuming they mean it will expire 180 days after requesting a certificate if it is not applied to a booking but you never know. Has anyone requested a certificate and applied it to their cruise over 6 months out from sailing?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

I know I have seen several posts about Visa rewards but I have a question that is slightly different. I read somewhere that the certificate for a free cruise is valid for 180 days. I'm assuming they mean it will expire 180 days after requesting a certificate if it is not applied to a booking but you never know. Has anyone requested a certificate and applied it to their cruise over 6 months out from sailing?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

You do not request certificates anymore. All points are transferred electronically.

From the RCI website....."Ready to redeem your Royal Caribbean Reward? Now you can conveniently order your next Royal Rewards online. When you are ready to make your selection, go to RoyalCaribbean.com/RoyalRewardsOnline".

Archived