Sensation and Ecstasy boarding same day?

ugh07

thought I'd put in my 2 cents,

When the Ecstasy comes to Port Canaveral in November they ship will be using Cruise Terminal 3 which was one of the original 3 terminals on the south side of the port near Jetty Park. They are currently renovating this terminal and from the construction plans it looks like they are putting up a temporary type of construction building next to the terminal. I will be going in December so they will be using this terminal but when you go in I believe you posted march they may still be using this facility. unless the new terminal 6 is opened then they may not have to use Terminal 3 anymore. hope this helps:):):)

There is plenty of availability for the Ecstasy, I'm not sure why you would think that two ships leaving the same day would be a mess? There are often 2 or 3 ships leaving on the same day in PC:)

We're really happy to see another Carnival ship, especially with the HMC itinerary! We lost HMC from PC when the Fantasy left several years ago, as well as 5 day itineraries. So, like I said, we're really glad to see the option.

Hope you enjoy your cruise, and don't worry - PC is really well organized. Even if we didn't live just down the street, we'd still want to sail out of PC as often as possible.

Archived