t-shirts in the MDR (non-elegant) no-no or go-go?

chihomg

On our 9/3/11 cruise on the Dream a family was seated at an adjacent table and each night the son (who was old enough to drink) and the father dressed in t shirts and shorts. The son also wore a ball cap. On the first elegant night the son's tee shirt had a cartoon type drawing with a bare chested woman on the front. Nothing was said. Strangely, the next night the son was asked to remove his cap and it was not done. They did as they pleased the entire week and nothing was said by Matre D.

On our 9/3/11 cruise on the Dream a family was seated at an adjacent table and each night the son (who was old enough to drink) and the father dressed in t shirts and shorts. The son also wore a ball cap. On the first elegant night the son's tee shirt had a cartoon type drawing with a bare chested woman on the front. Nothing was said. Strangely, the next night the son was asked to remove his cap and it was not done. They did as they pleased the entire week and nothing was said by Matre D.

The thing that fries my bacon and does look crude to me is hats at nice places for dinner..well I prefer not any place at the table, even Outback or McDonalds or whatever but here...good luck...lol, my grandma would have succeeded with that table...LOL...how many times here even the nice cowboy hats that stay on nowadays..it's a mix..that's another way to tell the real good cowboys..they don't mind being inside with that hat ring on their hair..LOL...sad they can't even enforce that one on the ships...how ya doin?:)

Archived