Azura 28th Oct 11

greshna

Well its almost cruise time again and I can't wait, seems like ages since my last cruise (March 10) and again my family and I are doing the transatlantic, but this time on Azura!!.

We went on the Ventura last March, so Im looking forward to seeing the nice new Azura! although people say they are both very similar.

I and my hubby are soooo looking forward to Madeira as this is our fav holiday destination.

This time we are sailing to Barbados and flying back, last year we flew there and sailed back.

Who elso is going on this cruise? we are etting the coach to Southampton from Manchester!!

:)

Sadly we are not on your cruise, although we have done the same in the past. We did however, do Azura's repositioning cruise in March.

She is certainly a ship with a huge amount going for her - the dining choices are endless, and all extremely good.

I'm sure you will have a truly wonderful time.

This time we are sailing to Barbados and flying back, last year we flew there and sailed back.

Who elso is going on this cruise? we are etting the coach to Southampton from Manchester!!

:)

Who is the coach company taking you from Manchester Airport to Southampton - do you know yet? We are doing it in reverse next March when she returns from Barbados to Soton and we take a coach back to Manchester..........................

Hi We are on this cruise as well, really cant wait.

My hubby has just retired from teaching after 36years so he deserves this getting away from the little darlings.

First time in years to get away at this time of the year and grab some rays

Hope to meet loads of new people

• 3 weeks later...
Can anyone tell me..can we take a few bottles on board to enjoy on our balcony or would we have it confiscated?..seems some company's allow it and some not..anyone got the answer please?..lol..

I did first cruise ever on Azura 18th sept and loved every minute of it my hubby and I dont drink generally as always on the road with our jobs however i did by a small bicardi and small brandy before we went and thought against taking it. When on board a few passengers had taken bottles in their suitcases and infact one cabin steward got them two glasses for their cabin so I think you will be okay. to be honest though the drinks are very reasonably priced

enjoy

Archived