Mariner cabin 8612 has anyone had this cabin?

Hello to all!

I've got to make a choice.

Back at the end of November a couple of my friends and myself decided to book a cruise on the Mariner. We viewed the web site and pick the cabin and called R C.

Myself and one of the other girls were (for) sure we were going, the third person not totally sure, but wanted to. So when I called I explained to the person that I spoke with that for sure 2 would go and "maybe" the 3rd. They told me let's list all three names and if the 3rd person changes there mind (no problem) you can cancel before you final payment is due.

Well, I called tonight and told them (RC) that she had decided not to go, and that the other two of us wanted to go ahead and pay our balance, which is due on or before April 17th.

Then the person began to tell me that they would have to move us to a (2) two person stateroom and gave me a choice of cabin 8612, 1570, or 1662.

Needless to say, I very upset and told them so, since they told me in November when I booked that the cabin would stay the same and no problem to cancel the 3rd person.

I told my other friend tonight that lets just wait to cancel the 3rd person and not pay in full tonight until I could search this out on cruise critics where there are so many people out there that can suggest or that has been in this same bolt to give us some suggestions.

Help, ASAP there are not very many cabin left on the cruise 6-26-2005.

All help and advise will a great help.

Please reply ASAP

Thank you folks in advance for any suggestions.

Marcy

Archived