DAWN HC Cabin 11116

cruiser1955a

I posted a request for any info/pics on this cabin last spring, and got a few replies. Someone gave me link to some pictures from 2007 which were helpful.

My elderly parents will be in this cabin in a few weeks. Does anyone have any recent experience with this cabin ? Do you have any recent pics ? (even if it's from one of the other Balcony HC cabins on the Dawn)

I'm curious about what furniture is in the room. My dad will probably spend most of his time in the room. He has trouble rising from a sofa, or armless chair. Do you know whether a comfy arm-chair would be available for him ?

Thanks

I don't see any video for this room on YouTube.

Here's a member review of that room: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=52066

Have you thought about renting an armchair for him? I saw a recent review that referenced someone renting a recliner at the same place that they rented their scooter. If that's interesting to you, I could try digging up more info. :)

I don't see any video for this room on YouTube.

Here's a member review of that room: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=52066

Have you thought about renting an armchair for him? I saw a recent review that referenced someone renting a recliner at the same place that they rented their scooter. If that's interesting to you, I could try digging up more info. :)

Thank you for the link & suggestion. I've already been in touch with the scooter rental people & wasn't even thinking about a recliner rental. That's something I'll consider. I'm hoping that someone can tell me that NCL would provide something suitable upon request.

I rented a recliner for the Dawn recently from the scooter company. It was $275 for the week and was about the best money spent that week. If your father will be spending most of his time in the cabin, I highly recommend it. We were in the same situation, and the chair made all the difference in the world.

Note that the chair is electric, and you will need an extension cord.

I rented a recliner for the Dawn recently from the scooter company. It was $275 for the week and was about the best money spent that week. If your father will be spending most of his time in the cabin, I highly recommend it. We were in the same situation, and the chair made all the difference in the world.

Note that the chair is electric, and you will need an extension cord.

Thank you, that's very helpful.

Archived