Cayman Safari Adventure Tour

Lola1210

Would like to know how this tour was? We've been to hell, turtle farm, and swam with stingrays. Do you have to leave a deposit to book this tour? Did you get back to the boat on time without having to worry about being late? What time do you recommend to be back? We are going there in March and are still in the planning stages. Thanks for any help!

I went on this in March with two friends and we all enjoyed it! Shirley picked us up at the dock, but we had to ask someone where she was, so I would ask for a specific spot to meet. She took us to St Pedro's castle for the history of the island and took us on a private tour. Then we headed to the Botanical garden to see the Blue Iquanas up close and personal with a short tour there where she gave us things to sample and sniff. We stopped by the Blow holes for pictures and went to Rum Point for a short beach break. We had an authentic Cayman lunch at Viviene's that was delicious and overlooked the ocean. Shirley shared her wit and wisdom with candor and was delightful. I had been to Hell before and to Stingray City many times and this was a nice change. She will definately get you back in time - and if there's any extra time, will drop you off for snorkeling or shopping.

Yes, if I remember right, we did. She only books 6-8 people so the land rover is comfortable. I have a problem knee, but had no trouble getting in and out as she has a step stool and she gets out and helps everyone in and out at stops. She also provides some refreshments along the way. Have fun!

Archived