ok found out my stateroom is on deck 3 is this bad???

NO! Your on a cruise, what could be bad about that?

but really, on my last cruise we were in an OV on deck 2. I liked it. and they say the lower you are on the ship the less movement you feel.

Have a great cruise!

Deck 3, how horrible. You should immediately sell your cruise to the first person that will give you $5 for your cabin (the check is in the mail)......;)

Who cares what deck you're on as long as you're on a cruise. You should have a great time no matter where your cabin is. As pointed out, the lower the deck the more stable it is so many people think a cabin on a lower deck is actually better. In addition, the closer your cabin is to the center of the ship the less motion there is as well. You can also look down your nose at those people on deck 2.....:rolleyes:

HEY!!! We're gonna be on deck 2 on the Navigator in June! I better not see you looking down your nose at me! :p

When we do our summer cruise with the family, we're lucky to afford an ocean view at all (we prefer ocean views) We'll take deck two if that's what we can afford ;) We booked while onboard last summer. I just priced out our cabins, and if we were to buy the same cat. cabin today it would cost about $700pp more :eek:

Like was already mentioned... you'll be on a cruise... does the deck really matter?!?!?

:) Have a great time!

A~

We are on deck two on the Mariner and I am not thrilled (I wanted the Royal Suite but they insisted on charging more for it.. the nerve) but we will survive.. someone bring me a Bellini!

Seriously.. you will be fine.

im just praying ill get engaged LOLOL :rolleyes:

I used to do that prayer, everyday, several days a week. My birthday came and went. Christmas came and went. Valentines day came and went. Nothing happened, so I stopped doing it.

...when I least expected it, there it was :D

(i wish i'd had known, i would've done my hair that day)

I agree with the previous posters- I probably wouldn't care (too much) if they shoved me in a broom closet so long as I was on that ship!

Good luck with the possible engagement!:D

That mop is uncomfortable to sleep on. The bucket makes a great bathtup though ;)

HEY!!! We're gonna be on deck 2 on the Navigator in June! I better not see you looking down your nose at me! :p

When we do our summer cruise with the family, we're lucky to afford an ocean view at all (we prefer ocean views) We'll take deck two if that's what we can afford ;) We booked while onboard last summer. I just priced out our cabins, and if we were to buy the same cat. cabin today it would cost about $700pp more :eek:

Like was already mentioned... you'll be on a cruise... does the deck really matter?!?!?

:) Have a great time!

A~[/

JUST4KIXX, DO YOU SAVE A LOT BUY BOOKING ONBOARD???

JUST4KIXX, DO YOU SAVE A LOT BUY BOOKING ONBOARD???

Actually, I think we saved because we booked EARLY... not necessarily because we were on the ship. Of course, it was also when the TA were allowed tto compete, before the rule change last August.;)

A~

Archived